Thursday, January 19, 2012

First Pig Tails

I know it has been forever since I have posted and I have a lot of catching up to do since September of last year.  That just seems too daunting right now so let's just post some of the most recent photos and updates from our Lily.

Last week Nate and I went to California for 3 days for work and Lily stayed home with Jillian and Aaron.  She was doing great until Friday when a stomach bug hit her.  She couldn't keep much food down, I felt so bad for my little sweetie.  Nate and I spent a lot of time talking about what could be wrong and how to help her.  Previous to this episode she has only thrown up once.  Poor Jillian and Aaron--guess this is good practice for them.

We came home the other day to see this little girl in pig tails--where did my baby go and can she please come back!?!?!



Uncle Dave gave Lily his rocking chair for Christmas.  When he was just a little boy he was hit by a car and spent a long time in recovery.  Some of Grandma Janet's close friends made and gave this rocking chair to Uncle Dave. This is such a precious and thoughtful gift. She loves that she can get in and sit in it all by herself.  I see her in it often and usually with a Teddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment