Friday, April 6, 2012

Some Cathing up

There has been so much going on since my last post--so here is an effort to catch up.

The weather has been warming up and Lily has really enjoyed playing outside.  She loved this outfit that Grandma Mary gave to her when she was born.  Hey it only took her 20 months to grow into it, but she made it.  Slow and steady wins the race, right?  She also loves these pink snow boots.  I think she is trying to make a fashion statement with them.

Hi Mom--I love my boots!


Check out the woods mom--I love to walk in the dirt



I asked Lily to come inside and so, she sat down on the curb in protest.  Maybe she is waiting for a ride...

Again she decided she was not going to come in--yep there goes my girl heading up the street.



No comments:

Post a Comment