Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas

It has been a tough Christmas this year without Grandma Obershaw.  It is only the second time in my life that I spent the holiday away from my mom and not in St George.  I guess it is time to start our own little flower farm traditions.

We got together with Aunt Rahel and made sugar cookies.  We made Grandma Mary's recipe with my favorite buttercream frosting--such a good combination.  Lily decorated her first cookie for Santa-Sure hope Santa loves lots of sprinkles.  Actually I think Lily ate most of the sprinkles for her cookie.  When we told her it was time to go get a bath she said, "NOOO, I play cookie!!!!"





We got PJs and a movie for Christmas Eve, but we were invited to go over the Bible's house so we ditched the movie to go be with friends.  We had appetizers, sang Christmas carols while Nathan played for us and had a great time.

Christmas Eve..Goodnight everyone

Here are a few pictures from our Christmas morning festivities.  It took Lily a couple of hours to get through all her presents since she wanted to play with each toy.  I love this age and cherish that she actual likes each present and wants to play with it.  We are so lucky to have this little girl in our family.

 








 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment